Friday 30 January 2015

Top Five Pretty Pink Picks

I don't know about you but around this time of year I always start to feel like I am craving some colour in my life. Please don't get me wrong, I love winter. It's just that I start to miss the bright colours that spring and summer offer. We can't make spring get here any faster so the next best thing is to add that little pop of colour into your wardrobe.

Throughout my life I have been accused of being a "girly girl." I wasn't sure if I should take this as a compliment or be offended. Now I embrace it. I can't help it if I love all things that are frilly and pink. All of these outfits below are focused around pink. I like to add pink in the winter to break things up. Take a look below for some pink options!



1) Nail Polish - These colours are the perfect subtle hint of pink. The lighter pink colour is great for wearing at work (you can't really tell when it chips) and the darker hue is great for a girl's night out!

Click on images below for more on the products:

2) Sweet Pink Pastel Dress - I know it is a bit cold to wear these dresses with bare legs. Picture these with jet black tights with black pumps. The contrast between the black and light pink work perfectly together.

Click on images below for more on the products:
3) Pink Shoes - I am in love with  both pairs of these shoes for very different reasons. The low heels are versatile. You can pair them with jeans to lessen the casual look or you could wear them with a grey pencil skirt. These pink flats? Wear them with dark indigo jeans and a light pink sweater.

Click on the images below for more on the products:


4) Sparkly Pink - I wear pearls pretty much every day (necklace, earrings or bracelet. It doesn't matter I incorporate them into my every day style somehow). So it is really no surprise that I recommend these subtly pink pearls in this Friday Five. I feel like they speak for themselves. The second recommendation just kind of spoke to me..plus I am trying to get out of my comfort zone.

Click on images below for more on the products:

5) Pretty in Pink - Coats - It might still be a little chilly out for light coats but I couldn't help but put both of these coats up on the blog. I love that these coats cinch at the waist and are 3/4 length. You could wear them over any outfit..either to dress it up or dress it down.

Click on the images below for more on the products:

No comments:

Post a Comment