Monday 12 January 2015

Toque Time and Skin Care Update!

Skin Experiment
r- I am so excited about how amazing my skin has been lately. I have been getting a lot of compliments about how it looks like it's "glowing." I won't lie to you, getting this amazing skin is definitely process. My mom laughs at me because no matter if I fall into a deep sleep, I will pop out of bed and say, "I have to wash my face!" It's important to never miss a morning or night. If you aren't using the products, then they don't have a chance to work. I am counting down the days until I can share this new amazing product with you guys! Once you use it, you won't turn back!
m- I am so pleased with my results! I have been fairly diligent with my skin care routine and have noticed that my skin appears healthier, pores are smaller and my fine lines do not appear as deep. I still look like a forty something woman, but I really like being a forty something woman...so, that is okay. I do not wear foundation and use a minimal amount of concealer (even less now, that I have less to cover) and makeup. On the day that my son took this picture, I was not compelled to put on much makeup and was suffering from the flu. I was on the way to the pharmacy and did not invest much time in getting ready - I would have preferred to take a nap on the couch. I think that my skin looks pretty good, considering all of these factors. Product reveal coming soon!

Hats
r- My sister and my husband both bought me a fur hat (and matching mittens) for Christmas! They must know me pretty well. I have not stopped wearing it every since. It's so warm and right on trend. Check it out below. So cute!
m- I don't like animal print shirts, skirts, leggings or coats (on me). I am not bold enough for that, but I LOVE leopard accessories. Leopard shoes, belts, purses and hats are welcome in my closet.



40 something


















20 something






















To shop our looks, click on the images below:



No comments:

Post a Comment