Monday 26 January 2015

Get dem on !

r- Taking this picture was very exciting for me. If you read our post on fitness you will remember that m and I have been eat right and working out...every...single...day (okay, well except Saturday since we both agreed this would be our rest day). This was my first post since our healthy living journey began. It's working! I can't remember the last time I put on a pair of jeans and felt great in them. Just made me want to work harder. Anyway...more about these jeans! These jeans are from Banana Republic. I love them and I think I have about 4 pair now. They fit great and I refer to them as my "nice booty jeans." Everyone woman needs to find a fit that works for them and for me, these are them. I paired it with a stark white blouse/navy fitted blazer with a mango red coloured belt. You could wear this for a dress down day at work or on a date night as well!

m- Wearing my white jeans again. I have had many discussions about whether or not I have made up this trend. I promise, I did not, but if I did, I had no idea that this blog would be so influential ;) London, Paris, Milan and it all started in small town Canada!

k- Hola!  Recently my husband and I attended two destination weddings in the Dominican Republic. Considering the costly fees on overweight luggage I needed to pack compatible pieces of clothing appropriate for any occasion.  When travelling I decided to wear my white Anne Taylor straight leg denim pants with a T-shirt under a light blue denim look Ralph Lauren shirt.  These three primary pieces were compatible with skirts, shirts and the various tops that I brought. We had a wonderful time at both weddings. A nice reprieve from our Canadian winter. Adios!


20 something








 40 something




















To shop a similar look as m with high/options, click on the icon below:
To shop a similar as k, click on the images below:




To shop a similar look as r, click on the images below:

No comments:

Post a Comment