Friday 2 January 2015

Friday Five Favourite Fitness Gear for the New

r- I am not in love with fitness, I will admit. However, I am getting older and I know that it's more important than ever to stay active. My dad and my grandparents are avid walkers and never miss a day. They are in amazing shape and a total inspiration for me. I like to take my dog Rocko on long walks especially down to the lake and have recently joined a spin class that is seriously kicking my butt (hoping it will get easier the longer I do it? lol). One of the only things that gets me excited to work out..is what I get to wear doing it! Shocker right? Take a look below for some of my favourite things to wear while getting active!
m- My favourite fitness activities are in the outdoors. It helps pass the winter and I find it uplifting to be outside. It can be a little tricky to dress for winter pursuits. During warm up, the body can often be cold and once moving, it is easy to overheat. That being said,  I have underdressed for x-country skiing on a very cold day and have contemplated stopping to catch my breath, but have not for fear of dying of frostbite.
To shop the m's favourites, click on the icon below:



Shop r's look..click below:


No comments:

Post a Comment