Monday 2 February 2015

m's Skin Care Reveal!


m's 40 something Skin Care Regime - I have truly enjoyed this process and experiment. I am the typical , busy working mom and spend a lot time driving places, organising and well...working. Over the years, I have purchased numerous skin care lines: Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinque, Burt's Bees, Aveeno and Origins (that one smelled great), to name a few. I used them to completion and inevitably moved on and found myself back in the beauty aisle, rolling the dice to see what product would work wonders on my skin. When I was first approached to try this product, I had some trepidation because I honestly felt like all skin care products are a money grab. I had not seen any improvements with any of the products that I used. I eat mostly vegetables and limited processed foods, work out daily, drink a ton of water, wear sunscreen and I don't smoke. I assumed that some people just have great skin and that mine was...mine. So I decided to research this product on  my own and make my decision about whether or not this skincare regime was worth my time and money based on MY experiment. I was especially pleased that it came with a 60 day money back guarantee.
Here are my conclusions:  Following the morning and evening routine provided me with amazing results and a sense of luxury. I actually enjoyed the process and tracking the results. I can see a difference - a huge difference!  I am now officially hooked and love the product so much, that I decided to become a consultant!  I am going to spread the word about Rodan + Fields (hey, they created ProActive).  If you have any questions or would like to try the product, message me or contact via facebook!

start of experiment
14 weeks



start of experiment
14 weeks later



The Brand: Rodan + Fields


The Regimen: REDEFINE

What's in it? 
  1. Daily Cleaning Mask: This mask draws impurities from pores and gently exfoliates, without disrupting skin’s delicate moisture barrier.
  2. Pore MinimizerAlcohol-free toner minimizes the appearance of pores.
  3. Triple Defense Treatment Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Reduces appearance of lines and wrinkles and visibly firms skin, with exclusive SHIELDrf sunscreen technology for effective broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection.
  4. Overnight Restoration Cream: Ultra-hydrating cream replenishes skin’s natural moisturizing factors while you sleep for visibly firmer skin in the morning.
Who should use REDEFINE?
Anyone that has experienced the appearance of lines, enlarged pores and loss of firmness (wow, ageing is great...)
  • Decreased cell turnover
  • Diminished collagen and elastin production produce a weakening of skin’s inherent structure
  • Loss of moisture
  • Cumulative effects of sun, environmental damage and behavioural and lifestyle choices.
r's Skin Care Routine - pics and feedback coming soon!

The Brand: Rodan + Fields


1) Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash:Medicated cleanser with an OTC level of 3% sulfur penetrates pores to control acne blemishes and reduce redness. Pores stay clear, allowing the treatments that follow to penetrate into pores. 
2) Clarifying Toner: Alcohol-free toner gently clears pores with mild alphahydroxy acids.
Antioxidants calm the complexion and prepare skin for the steps that follow.
3) Dual Intensive Acne Treatment: Unique dual-chamber delivery system ensures maximum efficacy of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide into pores, helping prevent the development of new acne
blemishes.
4 )SOOTHE Mineral Sunscreen: Broad spectrum SPF 30 contains only mineral-based sunscreen 
ingredients that can keep the skin’s surface cool and minimize the appearance of facial redness. Lightweight formula calms and soothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment