Monday 19 January 2015

Watches and Bracelets

r- I was a very lucky girl this Christmas and my super sweet mother, gave me a Michael Kors watch. It is set in rose gold. It took me a little while to get onto the whole rose gold trend but now that I am, I can't get off of it! It pairs nicely with both gold and silver so I can still wear lots of jewellery that I already have.
m-  I like the layered effect of many bracelets (it takes me back to the days of jelly bracelets)and feels a bit tougher than a single band. The use of strong geometrical shapes (pyramids, circles, etc.), bar motives and leather give a nod to punk inspired fashion and continue to be on trend for 2015. I need to add a watch to this little collection. I have a feeling that watches are going to make a big comeback because many people do not know how to read one...especially those tricky ones without numbers or roman numerals...ha! Being 40 isn't so bad, I can remember a time...a time before smartphones...


20 something

40 something


m's choices - I was a little frustrated when trying to post the links for these bracelets. I had to use an American site, when we have a Canadian option available, but without links required for bloggers.At the bare minimum, when clicking on the picture, it will give company name and style. I have decided to create our own link in the future, to make things a little easier when posting about jewellery trends. Sorry, for inconvenience.


For more on r's picks, click on the pictures below:


No comments:

Post a Comment