Tuesday 30 December 2014

Happy New Year! 20-40-60

r - I love the beginning of a new year because it feels so fresh and new.  Everyone is making their New Years resolutions and has a positive attitude. This year I am going to try and not let the little things get to me. Life is too short so I just want to live in the moment!  I am all ready for 2015 and to see what the New Year will bring. Now let's check out what I am wearing on New Years Eve! You can't have New Years without some sequins. I decided to wear this gold sequin tank with my boyfriend blazer and black leather leggings.

m- Can't wait for tomorrow! I intend to spend the day outside with family and friends, followed up with French Canadian Fare and a cozy fire. I require ease, warmth, comfort and stretch - all of these pieces fit the bill. My favourite items are in my boots - wool socks. So practical - why am I in a fashion blog?

k - New Years is my favourite celebration.  It is a time of reflection and optimism for the future.  Most importantly celebrated with family and friends.  Hosting a party I need to dress for comfort and still look festive.  I chose a skirt that I had purchased last year at AllSaints. It was an investment piece in which I joke that I should frame it as a piece of art when I’m not wearing it. I found this silk, long sleeve blouse with a hem split back at Club Monaco that is comfortable and the colour and style is exactly the look I want. The bordeaux coloured boots made by GEOX adds colour and I hope will take me through the night.  Looking forward to 2015!


20 something
40 something



















60 something

Shop similar looks...click on the images below:


No comments:

Post a Comment