Saturday 1 November 2014

Faux fur

r- I have been wanting a vest like this for so long! It has been on my wish list since last Spring...Poor M had to put up with me searching the internet for a very long time to find one. I did finally find the perfect vest I had been looking for this fall. The price was right and I love everything about it! Not to bulky and really warm. I love wearing it with jeans or leggings.

m- I own a brown, fur vest and never wear it. I feel a little overwhelmed in the bulk of it and to be honest, a little bit like a cave woman. That being said, I love the texture and colour tones of this scarf. Winter white definitely has a place in a my closet. I especially like that my boots match the floor!


40 something




so something



To shop the look, click on the picture below:

No comments:

Post a Comment