Friday 21 November 2014

Friday Five Holiday Gift Guide

#1 Skin care update - I think my skin might be on a bit of strike. I have really sensitive skin and this time of year with the dryness in the air and super chilly temperatures really irritates it. I'm braving putting this really unflattering picture of myself on the internet to show an honest represntation of what struggling with blemish prone skin is like. I have to tell you that this new secret skincare line that m and I are using has made a huge difference in my skin but there still are no magic cures and you're bound to end up with a blemish or two.


Before
After-Week 4





#2 Clutches
The holidays are the perfect time to bust out with the sparkle. These clutches would dress up any outfit.
Where to find it? Click on images below:



#3  Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

m -r found this mascara in the summer and I was a little tentative. I am very careful about the products that I use on my face, especially eyes. The mascara that I use is from the health food store and is the first mascara that doesn't make my eyes itchy. That being said, I tried the product and did not experience any symptoms. The ingredient list appeared to be safe (clearly, I am not a doctor)  and the effects are as pictured. It washes off easily with regular cleanser. The one tip, I discovered, is that for a day time look, only apply to the upper lash and, "flutter," your eyelashes into the fibres.
To try some out, click on the following:
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/ChloeG/party/915898/view































#4 Mittens and Gloves
We love all of these mittens and gloves. A couple of them are pricey, so we are going to wait for January sales. We do like the purple and gray gloves that have all-touch fingertips for use on touch screens. Great gift idea!

To shop the item, click on the image below:

#5 Monograms
This is a huge trend this year. We like the idea of thinking ahead and getting someone a personalized gift. Just remember, that monogrammed items take a little longer and may need extra time for processing and delivery (these items are from an American retailer, so it may take a little longer).

Click on the images below:

No comments:

Post a Comment