Friday 7 November 2014

Friday Favourite Five and Skincare Update

#1 Skincare
m- Four weeks have passed and I feel like I have removed 5 years off my face. I have been pretty diligent with the program and missed one night. The lines around my eyes and face have diminished and my skin has started to look more radiant. I am going to order some eye cream and add this to the regimen. I will keep you updated and post pictures next week.
Meet my friend, Lindsey. She was kind enough to share her results from her skin regime and I wanted to share them with you. Can you believe this? I wish that I knew about this 4 years ago!You look great, Lindsey! Thanks for introducing me to this product!















#2 - Totes
r- Gray and pink might be my favourite colour combo. I am just trying to get into the tote craze. I have a habit of keeping too much junk in my purse and I find that a tote doesn't help me with this problem. But this tote isn't too big..it's a good place to start!
m- My work bag exploded last week and I have been reduced to travelling with my gym bag to and from work. It doesn't fit with professional attire, so I am on the lookout for a great tote that is roomy enough for me to carry my laptop, numerous snacks and a water bottle. This cognac tote fits the bill and the styling will last for years.


#3 - Capes/ Ponchos
r- Yes...more faux fur, ha! I like that this is oversized and comfortable but would be cute on a date night or to run errands.
m- The black one is my pick! I love that there are various colour choices and added detail on the sleeves. I  have worn a poncho before and really missed having the structure of a sweater or coat. The sleeves, the funnel neck and button details assure me that I have not ventured into Snuggy territory.

#4 Slip-ons
r- I can just picture myself wearing these with a cute pair of blue jeans! Just because it's comfortable doesn't mean it can't be cute.
m- Sometimes, I  need comfort. After a week of heeled boots and shoes, this trend is a welcome change. These quilted shoes are on trend and super comfy for running around town.


#5 Hats
r- I love that this hat has cute feathers instead of the predictable pom pom. The pom pom reminds me of fourth grade adulthood should include feathers right?
m- Last winter was a LITTLE L-O-N-G for my liking! I love skiing and outdoors sports as much as the next person, but by March, things can feel a little dreary. This slouchy hat with some sparkle may give me something to look forward to.



What is on your wish list this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment