Friday 31 October 2014

Friday Five & R's Skin Care Update

# 1 r's Skin Care Update

Still seeing results! I had a bit of a set back when I got my first blemish since the first time I started using the product but that was because I was too tired to get my lazy butt up out of bed to wash my face before bed (big no, no!). The product can't work if you don't use it right?

before
after




# 2 Phone Covers
r - I have to admit I am a bit of a phone case junkie. I get bored easily so I like to mix-it up a bit with my phone accessories. Currently I am wanting this iPhone 5c case.

m- Of coarse, I love this. I have the matching sweater and can't get enough of all things Canadiana!

# 3 Boot Socks
r- The snow will be here before we know it and I absolutely hate cold feet. These cute socks are long enough that they can be seen over your boot and I like that there are so many to choose from for such a low price!

m- I mean business when it comes to socks. They really can make or break my day. Does anyone else remember the no sock - Bass loafer trend? I do and am reminded whenever the cold weather hits. I never want to feel that kind of frost bite pain again and I am more than happy to bundle up my feet in style.
# 4 Faux Fur
r - Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a HUGE animal lover. My dog Rocko and my kitty cat Rooster will vouch for me on that front. It still doesn't stop me from enjoying one of this seasons best trends so far (in my opinion). I am loving everything faux fur. I like how this white scarf is really casual. I think it would look great with dark blue skinnies.

m - I love the colour of this scarf. It adds a little interest when wearing simple black or with a coat for an added touch of luxury. Faux fur is fun and fashion shouldn't be so serious!


# 5 Clutches
r- I have a thing about really big purses. Mainly because I am worried that I might need something (lip gloss, floss, bandaids...you name it..it's in my purse!) But I thought this clutch was a happy medium for me. I could narrow down the essentials (hopefully) but still have a cute clutch to hold onto. Plus I love the colours!

m-  I believe that I could wear tartan all day, everyday. This purse is adorable and adds a little bit of personality to any outfit. I can't wait to incorporate it into an outfit with denim and a faux fur vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment