Monday 24 November 2014

Holiday Party! 20-40-60

r- This has to be my very favourite time of the year. I love spending time with my family, watching Christmas movies on television (It's a Wonderful Life!) and eating lots of yummy treats. Another great thing about this time of year are the holiday parties of course! I picked up this all sequin dress on a whim and thought it was perfect for the holidays. It would work for a work party or New Years! Keep jewellery subtle, you don't want to put anyone on sparkle overload.

m- I have wanted a wanted a jumpsuit for quite sometime. I find them so comfortable and easy to wear. No worrying about how to sit, breathe or tugging anything up or down. This particular jumpsuit was a whopping $27 (found on sale), the shoes were $14. Now, that is ridiculous. I am especially proud of these deals because I prefer to spend my money on day to day items. (That being said, I have already worn this outfit twice and the shoes have walked all over the place!)

k- Recently I shopped at a premium outlet where I purchased this Diane von Furstenberg dress for under $100. A basic black knit dress with sheer long sleeves. What I adore is the peekaboo back in the same sheer material. I chose high heels from Nine West for a more formal look that I purchased for $50. Alternatively, ankle or high black boots could be worn. I'm ready to celebrate in the holiday season festivities.
20 something

60 something
40 something


Like the look? Click on the pictures below! Click on the right arrow for more k's look too.

No comments:

Post a Comment