Wednesday 11 February 2015

r's skin experiment and conclusions

r- It has been a really neat to see the results in my skin from start to finish. I am really impressed with the results. It cleared up my blemishes very quickly. After the third-fourth week I noticed that I had way less breakouts and my skin was soft and smooth. I will tell you that you need to be diligent with this product in order for it to work. I have always washed my face before going to sleep and when I wake up in the morning so this product fit into my routine easily. That being said I wasn't feeling well and missed a morning/night and I woke up with a blemish! There is no cure for acne..you can only manage it. In order to manage it..you need to use the product! I want to tell everyone I know about this skin care line. I'm in love with it!

before












after 


r's Skin Care Routine - pics and feedback coming soon!

The Brand: Rodan + Fields


1) Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash:Medicated cleanser with an OTC level of 3% sulfur penetrates pores to control acne blemishes and reduce redness. Pores stay clear, allowing the treatments that follow to penetrate into pores. 
2) Clarifying Toner: Alcohol-free toner gently clears pores with mild alphahydroxy acids.
Antioxidants calm the complexion and prepare skin for the steps that follow.
3) Dual Intensive Acne Treatment: Unique dual-chamber delivery system ensures maximum efficacy of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide into pores, helping prevent the development of new acne
blemishes.
4 )SOOTHE Mineral Sunscreen: Broad spectrum SPF 30 contains only mineral-based sunscreen 
ingredients that can keep the skin’s surface cool and minimize the appearance of facial redness. Lightweight formula calms and soothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment