Monday 23 February 2015

Winter Stripes 20-40-60

r - We are almost a the end of February! I always think to myself if I can just make it through until March then spring will be just around the corner. Well the exceptionally frigid temperatures we have been having lately are starting to make it feel like spring might take a little while longer to get here. That's okay! We have some super cute winter stripe outfits to tide you over. This outfit is sweet and simple with an unexpected colour mix. Red skinnies and a 3/4 length striped shirt go perfectly for a nice casual option. I really liked the turquoise statement necklace with my red jeans. The perfect pop of colour I have been looking for.
m- Still loving stripes, not loving the wind chill of -37 degrees. This sweater is the perfect weight for maintaining warmth when moving from car to shop/house, without being too bulky. This skirt is made out of stretchy lace, so it is comfortable and does not lose its shape or crease. I have reintroduced my nude pump in an effort to embrace spring. Unfortunately, they travel with me in shoe bag and are put on after I reach my destination. My toes are very important to me and I will not risk frostbite for fashion!
k- I am wearing one of my favourite winter sweaters. The cashmere is very warm and cozy which is essential considering the climate outside.  I am partial to the boat neck line and three quarter length sleeves that reminds me of the 50”s style.  The black and white stripes add the pop to the basic black outfit that I’m wearing.  Alternatively, I have worn coloured or leather pants or skirt depending on the occasion.



20 something















40 something

60 something





















To shop r, m and k's looks..click on the images below:

To shop m's look, click on the image below:

No comments:

Post a Comment