Sunday 7 September 2014

moto jackets

r- I am completely obsessed with this moto jacket! I found it downtown where my parents live and couldn't believe my luck..it was a really great steal! It fits well and is very comfortable. I usually wear it with my favourite pair of jeans but I thought it would be nice to show what it looks like with a cream coloured dress. Still rocking the pumps!
m-I received my moto jacket in the mail and I could not have been happier. It has a quilted, canvas look and the I love the muted gray for fall. The weather has been jacket worthy, so I have been trying to make it feel like summer with some coral and laid back, boyfriend jeans. As far as trends go, the moto jacket continues for another season.

20 something

40 something

Where to get it? Click on the image below:

No comments:

Post a Comment