Friday 19 September 2014

20-40-60


Welcome K!

We are so excited to have k join us for a 60 something perspective. She demonstrates that style and trends are for every age. We are looking forward to seeing what she puts together on a monthly basis.

r-I found this look on Pinterest and thought I would try it on for myself. These black skinny jeans are so comfortable and fit my short stature perfectly. I didn't want it to look too drab so I thought I would wear my turquoise statement necklace. Too add a little more colour I used my cognac ankle boots to tie everything together.

m -  These skinnies are the perfect fabric and stretch and fit perfectly - no tailoring required! The black is steadfast and does not fade in the wash. A good pair of jeans is hard to find, so if you find some, buy two. This simple blouse is a workhorse in my wardrobe. It is slightly sheer and the pocket placement is perfect. Leopard belt and shoes (also wardrobe staples) complete the look and can take you anywhere.

k- now that the cooler weather is upon us, I like to layer my clothes. I like the contrast of wearing black skinny leg denim pants with a striped shirt, primary colour blazer and a printed scarf. Layering with patterns gives me more choices to mix and match my wardrobe, however, the colours on the patterns need to flow. The blue and taupe colour in the scarf picks up the blue stripes (originally, I thought were black stripes) in the shirt and taupe boots. A taupe or black purse for an accessory. Suede black or blue heels shoes would add a more formal look.


20 something


















40 something





















60 something

Where to get it? click on the image below:

:

No comments:

Post a Comment