Saturday 27 September 2014

Autumn layers


r- Fall is my favourite time of year for fashion. I love that I get to layer various pieces of clothing and cardigans are the perfect way to do that. I went for a comfy/casual look with this outfit. I wore my striped boyfriend cardigan with large buttons over a black tank and leggings. I added my over the knee brown slouch boots for a little extra comfort..and just like that I am ready for the fall!
m- Cardigans are a quick and easy option to bring your summer wardrobe into fall. This slouchy, orange cardigan suits my off-work attitude and paired with chambray it provides some contrast to an otherwise predictable outfit. The camo pants are rock star skinnies and fit a variety of shapes and sizes although, beware the sizing - I usually wear a size 4 and had to go up 2 sizes to insure breathing and the ability to bend my legs.
40 something


















20 something






















Where to get it? Click on the pictures below:

2 comments: