Monday 15 September 2014

Houndstooth

r- M was the one that convinced me to try this blazer on. I have never owned a houndstooth pattern anything before but this is so cute! Long layered necklace, boyfriend jeans and black pumps...and your ready to run errands or a date night..so versatile.
m- I thought that I was going to love this skirt when I purchased it. It is the perfect midi length and hit exactly where all of the magazines said that it should (mid calf) and the houndstooth is a classic pattern. Initially, it was paired with black and when reviewing the photos, I quickly changed my mind about that - it really aged me. Cute on someone's R's age, but for me, it needed some fun and colour added. I went on line for inspiration and attempted to replicate a look with Canadian options.
  
40 something

















20 something






Where to get it? Click on the pictures below:

No comments:

Post a Comment