Monday 4 August 2014

which jeans with which shoes?

Finding the right style of jeans for you is a personal decision. What works perfectly for you might be someone else's jean nightmare. Below is a list of jeans and shoes that work best for each style.

r- High-Waisted Trouser Jean - Gone are the days of the low-rise jean. I have to say I am happy to see this style fade into the background. I embraced it well it lasted but I am more than eager to hop into a a pair of high-waisted jeans. These jeans can be paired with a sneaker because the pant leg covers the top of the shoe. Petite size? Wear a heel to make the leg appear more elongated.

m- Straight-Leg Jean - This style of jean is generally flattering for most women. Take time to ensure that the hem of the jean fits you (extra material adds unnecessary bulk to the bottom of the pant leg).  Straight-leg jeans are best paired with flats (couldn't resist pairing it with a leopard-print shoe) or with a pumps.

r - Skinny Jeans - Some of us were shocked when this style came back into the fashion world. I swore  I would never add this style of jean to my wardrobe. Well...never say never! Now this style of jean has invaded my closet. Much like the straight-leg jeans these go well with flats or pumps. I like to wear them with flats on more casual days. A pair of pumps instantly adds some flare (and height if you are petite like me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment