Saturday 2 August 2014

On my list..

Fall is on our doorstep and the cooler temperatures have got us thinking about autumn. We are so excited about the upcoming fashion trends.

r- I have been wanting a faux fur vest since last spring, however, I thought I might get a bit warm over the summer months. Now I can't wait to buy this. I think it is so versatile and you can pair it with so many different outfits (jeans and skirts!). Over the knee boots are very trendy for fall. Anything with a gold zipper is perfect for me. If it's a warmer fall day a closed toe heel would add to this outfit as well. This red moto coat is great to wear with dresses (like the one featured here) wear it with some patterned tights and your outfit is complete! I wouldn't wear it zipped up but open with a flirty scarf that is the same colour as this super cute necklace!

Shop r's look (click on icons below):


m - fringe! I have warm memories of fringe in the eighties and early nineties. My older brother had an Iraq that blared Bon Jovi and Van Halen and his girlfriends all seemed to wear fringe jackets and purses. For this reason, I chose a cross body, plaid fringe purse. Preppy and rocker unite! I picked out a pair of gray, suede booties because I want to wear gray, skinnies, but am very self conscience about looking short and dumpy. I hope they elongate my leg. Doc Martens have always been a favourite and I am so excited to wear this trend (again). My button ups were chosen for the patterns. I am trying to learn how to wear pattern on pattern and the blue shirt does it for me! This Gap jacket is the perfect price for a trend piece. I got it 40 percent off, the Gap often runs promo deals, so check the site regularly.
Shop m's look (click on the icons below):

No comments:

Post a Comment