Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Black Blazer


r- I love wearing black blazers for so many reasons! I like that you can pair it with jeans to dress them up or wear them with a dress to dress it down! The cooler weather will be coming before we know it but I don't want to give up my cute cuffed boyfriend jeans just yet! The light blue shirt from gap is right on trend for the blue/black colours of fall. My stella and dot pearl necklace is my favourite (wear it all the time!) and I am embracing low heeled pumps (I am training my feet for work!).
m- This is my autumn uniform. I love, love, love my tailored blazer and riding boots. The classic blazer with a sheer blouse softens the appearance of this look. My skinny jeans are from Levis and super stretchy=super comfortable. These riding boots are my favourite colour for leather (cognac) and scuffed up because I wear them everywhere, all the time.



40 something




20 something


shop r&m's look: 




No comments:

Post a Comment