Monday 20 April 2015

Straw Market Purses

r- I fell in love with this coral coloured, straw market purse, complete with a sweet scarf to match. I liked that the straw detailing was very close together and that it had a little bit of a shine to the fabric. It added the perfect pop of colour to my other wise light pastel coloured outfit.
m- Hot pink and turquoise, straw purse and gingham - all new to me and I am quite pleased with the effect -bright and cheery and a step away from neutrals. Over the next few weeks, it is my intent to present some different colour combinations.
When getting ready for the day and this picture, I noted that the first time I posted a picture on the blog without any make-up, I was nervous. Now, I only wear eye make-up and lip gloss. My make-up bag has shrunk in size. It is Throwback Thursday, everyday!  I am bare faced and happy!
40 something

















20 something








To shop a similar look, click on the image below:

No comments:

Post a Comment