Tuesday 14 April 2015

Spring Must Have - Denim Jacket

r- I have had my denim jacket since high school and it never goes out of style. I thought I would venture a little out of my comfort zone and add a denim vest to my ever growing wardrobe. It's so cute! I love wearing it with a maxi dress or with white jeans (still can't quite get the whole blue denim on blue denim thing down yet!)
m- Denim jackets never go out of my clothing rotation. My first denim jacket was borrowed from my dad back in 1987. It was quite roomy and I could wear my Woolwich sweaters and acid wash jeans comfortably - I am not sure that r was alive...times have changed and jackets are more fitted and softer. I have a denim vest on my list for upcoming purchases.



20 something









40 something
























To shop a similar look, click on the images below:


No comments:

Post a Comment