Friday 6 March 2015

Friday Five - Spring Fever

We are finally beginning to see some sunshine outside! We are so ready! These sunny days have got us in the mood for everything Spring. Here are our top five ideas to get you in the mood for spring too!

1) Hunter Boots - These are a Spring essential. I just bought my first pair the other day and I can't stop wearing them. They are so comfy and you can wear them with just about anything (leggings, dresses and even shorts!). I bought the black pair but I had a hard time deciding between the black and the red.

Click on the images below for more on the product.

2) Floral Shoes - We haven't seen flowers in bloom outside in a very long time! We love these floral flats and pumps. Pair them with a solid t-shirt and blouse. I like them worn with jeans since the floral print makes the jeans a little less casual.

Click on the images below for more on the product. 


3) Yellow - Yellow is this Springs top colour. We are seeing it everywhere! Some of us find that yellow is a little bit bright and you might not be willing to go and buy neon yellow pants but the necklace featured below offers would be the perfect way to add it subtly to your wardrobe.

Click on the images below for more on the product.

4) Purses - Spring is the perfect time for a new purse. My personal favourite is the floral design shown below but I am thinking about adding the pink purse to my collection as well.

Click on the images below for more on the product.

5) Rain Coats - Once you buy those Hunter Boots you are going to want to buy a super stylish rain coat to go with them. These options featured below would look great. Can you guess which one is under $60.00? Click on the images below to see if you were right!


No comments:

Post a Comment