Friday 13 March 2015

Friday Five Favourite Shirtdresses

The shirtdress is a tough trend to conquer especially if you are petite in stature like we are. I know that I have bought a few (without trying them on..big no no) and got home and hated the way they looked on my body. I have learned that you need to find the right length for you (above the knee if your petite and mid-calf if you are taller) and they don't always have to be belted. Check out our favourite five below:

Click on the images below for more on the product:

1) This is the perfect shirt dress if you are looking for a more fitted look. We love the light belt against the charcoal hue of the dress.

2) First of all, this olive green colour is gorgeous! I also love that it has the built in belt that you can loosen or tighten up.


3) I bought this shirtdress a couple of weekends ago in navy blue (I will share a picture with you of it on Monday). I love it! It's so comfortable. You can dress it up or make it as casual as you want. If you are thinking of purchasing it make sure order a size down as it tends to run large.




4) This shirtdress is the perfect option if you are a little bit taller. It would look great with flats or heels! It's flowy and airy and perfect for spring.

5) This is the shirtdress that I have been lusting after since I first saw it. I love the soft blue colour with the feminine flower belt. This is from the Michael Kors collection. Is there anything that they make that isn't beautiful? 

No comments:

Post a Comment