Tuesday 31 March 2015

Blue and White

r- Anyone  who knows me know that shoes are my absolute biggest wardrobe weakness. I actually have a closet devoted solely to my shoe and boot collection. My wonderful husband has grown to accept this "collection" of mine. Another interesting fact is that every outfit I choose to wear always revolves around my shoes. I pick the shoes I want to wear in the morning and figure out which outfit will work. In this case, I chose my new cobalt side cut out flats. These are so darn comfortable and they dressed up my new boyfriend jeans from Joe Fresh. I have been on the hunt for a nice slouchy, distressed pair of bf jeans and I have finally found them. They are on sale right now too!
m- Hey, look! It's my, "almost Hunters," and white jeans again! Crisp white and blue with accents of yellow and it feels like spring, minus the snow and fleece, boot liners. For those of us that don't love wearing blue, we can stay on trend with hints of blue with brighter colours.

40 something







20 something























To shop a similar look, click on the images below (the colours will adjust when on the retailer site):






No comments:

Post a Comment