Wednesday 8 October 2014

Sensitive Skin

Skin Journey - Day 1:

So by now you have all read about M's at home skin experiment..pretty exciting right? Well the excitement continues. Today marks the first day of my own personal journey to what every woman wants....the perfect skin. M and I have very different skin needs so our journeys will be completely individual.

I have extremely sensitive skin and I have to be so careful about what I use because I am prone to breakouts. I am pretty sure that I have tried every product out there to help with my sensitive skin and I shudder to think of the money I have spent! I have a great feeling about this new product that I am trying tonight...and I can't wait to share it with all of you! I cannot believe I am sharing a "makeup-less"picture with the internet world but I feel like this is for the greater good of all women! Here is my picture marking the first day on the road to the perfect skin.

Here we go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment