Tuesday 4 August 2015

Thinking About Fall...

m- I prefer summer fashions and do not experience any giddiness when thinking about layering or spice lattes. After reading endless blogs, most of my virtual counterparts can't wait to throw on some heavy layers and pick apples. Not me, but I do understand that at some point I will need to wear heavier items and even (gasp) boots! I researched fall colours and have picked my favourite hue for the season -amethyst. A few additions here and there and I am ready:
Necklace-I have wanted a monogrammed necklace for the past two seasons and this fall it will happen. I prefer the warmth of gold for autumn.
Blouse - this blouse is available in amethyst
Blazer 
Burberry scarf - my stylish friend, L, came for a visit and so did her Burberry bag and now, I am on a Burberry kick, I have always wanted something Burberry and since I love the neckerchief trend, this silk scarf is perfect.
Quilted leopard bag -'nough said
Fringe booties.
How will you update your autumn wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment