Monday 6 July 2015

To Birk or Not to Birk...











m- hmm...not my thing. I tried (per picture) and wanted to love them, but could not purchase. I was surprised when I tried these on, my sources told me that they were uber comfortable and that after one step in Birkenstock that I would never want another shoe. I found the foot bed hard and I am too old to bother with breaking in shoes. I lived through this trend in the nineties and feel like I might be crossing my fashion lines: back into plaid shirts tied around the waist and bodysuits... I will have to admire this trend on others.

r- Surprise! I never thought that I would like these shoes, but I do! I found them comfortable and more stylish than I expected. I particularly liked the new styles and metallic finishes. Music festivals, eyelet lace and Birkenstock go together and I plan on embracing all of them, this summer!

To shop the post, please click on the images below:



No comments:

Post a Comment